We’re back in business!
On 16th March, the Government and England Athletics announced the arrangements for the safe return to road running and club training sessions commencing on 29th March (under specific Covid-19 restrictions).
Further information about the above can be reviewed here.
Before booking yourself onto or attending a Club training session please review the England Athletics checklist below:
- Check and follow the latest Governance Guidance.
- Check with your club, Head Coach or Run Leader on their policy for club, coach, or leader activity.
- Follow the guidance applicable to our training venue at Nantwich Town Football Club
- Follow event specific guidance
- Follow public health guidance.
- Carry hand sanitiser with you.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Take part only if you’re fit and healthy to do so.
- Take steps to inform the Club, the Head Coach, or your Run Leader if you’re returning to activity from a COVID-19 infection.
- Ensure you have enough food and hydration for the session.
- DO NOT socialise before or after the session.
- Do NOT attend or take part if you are showing symptoms or if you are isolating or have been told to self-isolate.